This page exists to warn Christians of the danger that can be found in Satanism, the occult, and Satan’s many earthly holidays that have been sold to Christians as “Christian Holidays,” yet they are rooted in paganism, idolatry and Satan worship. Many of these Christian Holidays are sold to the masses, by making them a time for “fun, family, candy, gifts, dressing up, romance & lust, food and tradition.” Satan’s “Santa Claus”, the Easter Bunny, Halloween, etc have permeated society and have even captured the homage of practicing Christians that do not see the danger in submitting to Satan’s Calendar and holidays. This page will explore what lies at the root of Satan’s Calendar, and these holidays that are so cherished by many. We advise all to wake up and study the scriptures, to see the truth concerning these things!
“Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.” ~ Jeremiah 10:2
“For the day is near, even the day of the Lord is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.” ~ Ezekiel 30:3
“I will do these things unto thee, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and because thou art polluted with their idols.” ~ Ezekiel 23:30
The Occult Calendar
The Satanist believes that numbers contain inherent power. Thus, they literally order their lives by accult numerology. Such numerology also is a key component in astrology, another system of divining that Satanists observe very closely. The occult calendar is divided into four (4) segments of 13 weeks each.
The number “13” is considered divine by the occultist for a couple of reasons:
1. The Bible assigns “13” the meaning of rebellion against constituted authority”, plus the depravity that caused Satan to rebel against God.
2. The occultist assigns “6” to represent the number of man, and the number “7” to represent the number of divine perfection. Thus as a person climbs that “Jacob’s Ladder” toward self-perfection in the realm of the occult, the number “13” represents the state of divine perfection, self-achieved perfection, and illumination (6+7=13)
Thus, the occult calendar is comprised of four periods of 13 weeks each. We list these periods for you below:
Winter Solstice – 13 Weeks, Minor Sabbath
- December 12 – Yule
- December 21-22 – Winter Solstice/Yule. One of a Satanists Human Sacrifice Nights
- February 1 and 2 – Candlemas and Imbolg, aka Groudhog’s Day. Also a Human Sacrifice Night.
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day
Spring Equinox – 13 Weeks – Minor sabbath and does require Human Sacrifice
- March 21-22 – Goddess Ostara – Note: Easter is the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. March 21 is a Human Sacrifice night
- April 1- All Fool’s Day, precisely 13 weeks since New Year’s Day.
- April 19-May 1 – Blood sacrifice to the Beast. Fire sacrifice required on April 19.
- April 30-May 1 – Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch’s calendar. May 1 is the Satanist’s second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required.
Summer Solstice – 13 Weeks – When the sun reaches its northernmost point in its journey across the sky
- June 21-22 – Summer Solstice
- June 21 – Litha is one of the Satanists Human Sacrifice nights.
- July 4 – America’s Independence Day, 13 days after the Day of Litha and 66 days from April 30
- July 19 – 13 days before Lughnasa
- July 31- August 1 – Lughnasa, Great Sabbath Festival, also a Human Sacrifice night.
Autumnal Equinox – 13 Weeks, Minor sabbath but does require human sacrifice
- September 21 – Mabon – A Human Sacrifice night
- September 21-22 – Autumnal Equinox
- October 31 – Samhain, also known as Halloween, or All Hallows Eve. This date is a Satanist’s highest day of human sacrifice.
HUMAN SACRIFICE NOTE- The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree:
- Trauma, stress, and mental anguish/sheer terror
- The final act in the drama should be destruction by a fire; preferably a conflagration
- People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since Satan looks upon a younger human sacrifice as his most desirable. (Remember that according to Yeshua, children are those that are of the Kingdom of Heaven, and unless we become like as a little child, we will not see the Kingdom of Heaven).
“They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the Lord commanded them: But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works. And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them. Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions. Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance. And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them.” ~ Psalm 106:34-41
“Moreover all the chief of the priests, and the people, transgressed very much after all the abominations of the heathen; and polluted the house of the Lord which he had hallowed in Jerusalem.” ~ 2 Chronicles 36:14
Many Christians fail to realize that they are ordering their year according to Satan’s calendar and his created pagan/heathen holidays, but they are. The annual calendar for the entire Western world is ordered by these Satanic festival times and days. Note that these times and dates are tied to the Catholic Gregorian Calendar (which was established well after the death of Yeshua). Now that you’ve seen the entire occult calendar, lets go back to the significant holidays to see how the Western world has slipped into a worship of the same pagan holidays and are using many of the same pagan symbols that are so important to the pagan worshipper.
“And ye shall know that I am the Lord: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.” ~ Ezekiel 11:12
Christian Holidays Tied To Occult Calendar
We were warned that Satan/Lucifer would try to tamper with Yahweh’s appointed times in Isaiah:
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation (The word here “congregation” is mistranslated and comes from the Hebrew word- mo’edim meaning “appointed times” and should read “I will sit upon the mount of the appointed times”), in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” ~ Isaiah 14:12-14 (Satan sought to create his own appointed times, a counterfeit of the appointed times of Yahweh)
Winter Solstice – 13 Weeks
- December 21-22 – Yule- When the sun begins its northward trek in the sky, and days began to grow longer again, pagans celebrated the Winter Solstice by burning the Yule log. Since the sun had reversed itself and was now rising in the sky, pagans believed this was a sign that the human sacrifices carried out in Samhain (Halloween) had been “accepted by the gods.” We continue to sing “Deck the halls with boughs of holly…..troll the ancient Yuletide carol…..See the blazing Yule before us Fa la la la la…..” The Roman Catholic Church later changed the day of celebration to December 25, calling it “Christmas.”
Consider the pagan roots of our popular symbols of Christmas:
- Christmas Tree – The sacred tree of the winter god; Druids believed the spirit of their gods resided in the tree. Most ancient pagans knew the tree represented Nimrod reincarnated into Tammuz. Pagans also looked upon the tree as a phallic symbol. The pagan root of these “Christmas Trees” is even noted in scripture.
- Star – Pentalpha, the five-pointed star. The pentalpha is a powerful symbol of Satan, second only to the hexagram. The star is the sacred symbol of Nimrod, and has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity.
- Candles – Represent the sun-gods’ newly-born fire. Pagans the world over love and use candles in their rituals and ceremonies. Certain colors are also thought to represent specific powers. The extensive use of candles is usually a very good indication that the service is pagan, no matter what the outward trappings might be.
- Mistletoe – is the sacred plant of the Druids, symbolizing pagan blessings of fertility, thus kissing under the mistletoe is the first step in the reproductive cycle. Witches also use the white berries in potions.
- Wreaths – are circular, and so they represent the female sexual organs. Wreaths are asociated with fertility and the circle of life.
- Santa Claus – Former Satanists have claimed that “Santa” is an anagram for “Satan.” In the New Age, the god, “Sanat Kamura”, is most definitely an anagram for “Satan.” The mythical attributes and powers ascribed to Santa are eerily close to those possessed by Jesus Christ.
- Reindeer – are horned animals representing the “horned-god” or the “stag-god” of pagan religion. Santa’s traditional number of reindeer in his team is 8; in Satanic gematria, 8 is the number of “new beginnings”, or the cycle of reincarnation.
- Elves – are imp-like creatures who are Santa’s (Satan’s) little helpers. Also known as demons.
- Green and Red – are the traditional colors of the season, as they are the traditional pagan colors of winter. Green is Satan’s favorite color according to Satanists, so it is appropriate it should be one of the traditional colors for Christmas; red is the color of human blood, Satan’s highest form of sacrifice.
- December 25 – is known as the “nativity” of the sun. This date is the birthday of Tammuz, the son, the reincarnation of the sun god. Traditionally, December 21 is known as Yule. The Roman Catholic Church moved the celebration of Yule to December 25. This date is also known to the Romans as “Saturnalia”, a time of deliberate debauchery. Drinking through repeated toastings – known as ‘wassail’ – was a key to the debauchery of this celebration. Fornication was symbolized by the mistletoe, and the entire event was finished with a Great Feast, now known as the Christmas Dinner.
Yahweh warns us through Jeremiah not to learn the way of the heathen and specifically mentions this “Christmas Tree” heathen practice:
“Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.” ~ Jeremiah 10:2-6
February 1-2 – Candlemas and Imbolg, popularly called Groundhog’s Day
The popular “Punxsutawney Phil” groundhog comes out of his burrow to divine the next few weeks of weather. If he sees his shadow, we will have 6 more weeks of bad weather until Spring finally arrives; if he does not see his shadow, the next 7 weeks before Spring will be good weather. Notice this pagan tradition features both the number “6” and “7”, which again when added equal 13. Many do not realize that the pagan view of Groundhog’s Day (Imbolg) represents the Earth Mother.
Consider these uncanny parallels between the Groundhog and the Earth Mother:
As the Earth goddess sleeps inside the earth during the winter season, so does the Groundhog.
- Both the Earth goddess and the Groundhog bridge the two time periods :Winter and Spring
- Both the goddess and the Groundhog are “earth” creatures
- Both the goddess and the Groundhog “awaken” in the Springtime
- Both the Earth goddess and the Groundhog complete the “cycle of reincarnation”
- Annually, both the Earth goddess and the Groundhog represent the cycle of “rebirth” and “renewal”
- The name, “Groundhog” was substituted for the Satanic name of the holiday, “Imbolg”, a night requiring human sacrifice.
February 14- Valentines day is a pagan festival that encourages love and physical lust. It is celebrated precisely 13 days after Imbolg, thus imprinting upon it the number “13”, Satan’s number of extreme rebellion. While most people view this day as the day to honor your wife or your significant other, this celebration is steeped in paganism.
Consider the camouflaged occult gods in Valentine’s Day:
- Cupid, the son of Venus, is really Tammuz son of Semiramis
- Venus, daughter of Jupiter is really Semiramis herself
- Jupiter is the head deity, a sun god
- Nimrod (Semiramis’ husband) is considered a sun god in the Babylonian Mysteries
Below, a pagan author describes February, the month of Valentine’s Day:
“The name of this month comes from the Roman goddess Februa and St. Febronia (from Febris, the fever of love). She is the patroness of the passion of love….Her orgiastic rites are celebrated on 14 February – still observed as St. Valentine’s Day – when in Roman times, young men would draw billets naming their female partners…This is a time of clear vision into other worlds, expressed by festivals of purification. On 1 February is the celebration of the cross-quarter day, or fire festival (Imbolc) a purificatory festival. It is followed on the 2nd by its Christian counterpart, Candlemas, the purification of the Virgin Mary.” ~ The Pagan Book of Days, Nigel Pennick
March 21-22 – Goddess Ostara (Ishtar, also spelled, “Eostre”), for whom “Easter” is named. March 21 is also one of the Satanist’s human sacrifice nights.
Easter is a shifting date using the common practice of Astrology; it is celebrated on the first Sunday after the first new moon after Ostara. This date also has nothing to do with the resurrection of our Lord Yeshua. Rather this day in the pagan tradition celebrates the return of Semiramis into her reincarnated form of the Spring Goddess. The pagans even have an equivalent to our Good Friday. it is “Easter Friday”, and has historically been timed to be the third full moon from the start of the year. Since marrying of pagan Easter to Yeshua’s resurrection, Good Friday is permanently fixed on the Friday prior to Easter. Easter is steeped in the Babylonian Mysteries, the single most evil idolatrous system ever invented by Satan. All throughout the prophetic Scriptures of the Bible, we see God declaring His final judgment upon wicked Babylon. In Revelation, it is referred to as “Mystery Babylon.” Yet, every year Christian pastors intone “Easter” as though it were Christian. Many independent Baptist preachers have begun referring to this day celebrating Jesus’ resurrection as “Resurrection Sunday”, in order to separate the day from the pagan celebration. The Babylonian goddess, Ishtar, is the one for whom Easter is named; (“Pagan Traditions of Holidays”, p. 9). In reality, she was Semiramis, wife of Nimrod, and the real founder of the Satanic Babylonian Mysteries. After Nimrod died, Semiramis created the legend that he was really her Divine Son born to her in a Virgin birth. She is considered to be the co-founder of all occult religions, along with Nimrod. Easter- the day of Ishtar- is celebrated widely among various cultures and religions on the earth today (“America’s Occult Holidays”, Doc Marquis and Sam Pollard”):
Babylon- Ishtar (Easter) also called the Moon Goddess
- Catholics- Virgin Mary (Queen of Heaven)
- Chinese- Shingmoo
- Druids- Virgo Paritura
- Egypt- Isis
- The Pagan Ephesians- Dianna
- Etruscans- Nutria
- Germans (Ancient)- Hertha
- Greeks- Aphrodite/Ceres
- India- Isi/Indrani
- Ancient Jews- Ashtaroth (Queen of Heaven)
- Krishna- Devaki
- Rome- Venus/Fortuna
- Scandinavians- Disa
- Sumerians- Nana
The Babylonians celebrated the day as the return of Ishtar (Easter), the goddess of Spring. This day celebrated the rebirth, or reincarnation, of Nature and the goddess of Nature. According to Babylonian legend, a huge egg fell from heaven, landing in the Euphrates River. The goddess, Ishtar (Easter) broke out of this egg. Later, the feature of an egg nesting was introduced, a nest where the egg could incubate until hatched. A “Wicker” or reed basket was conceived in which to place the Ishtar egg.
The Easter Egg Hunt was conceived because, if anyone found her egg while whe was being “reborn”, she would bestow a blessing upon that lucky person. Because this was a joyous Spring festival, eggs were colored with bright Spring colors (Ibid).
The Easter Bunny
“The Goddess’ totem, the Moon-hare, would lay eggs for good children to eat….Eostre’s hare was the shape that Celts imagined on the surface of the full moon….” ~ Pagan Traditions of Holidays p.10
We all know that bunnies do not lay eggs. We are dealing with a legend here, and an occult legend at that. These types of legends traditionally play loose and fast with facts. Thus “Easter”- Eostre, or Ishtar- was a goddess of fertility. Since the bunny is a creature that procreates quickly, it symbolized the sexual act; the egg symbolized “birth” and “renewal”. Together, the Easter Bunny and Easter Egg symbolizes the sex act and its offspring, Semiramis and Tammuz. Thus it is a very serious spiritual matter, indeed, when Christian churches incorporate “Resurrection Eggs” as part of their Easter celebration. At the very least, these churches are confusing the minds of their precious young children, by blurring the dividing line between pagan symbols and their meanings and Christian meanings of Resurrection Day. Young children who participated in “Resurrection Eggs” in church will be conditioned later in their life to accept the fullness of the pagan tradition revolving around the same symbols. Remember the key bible verse “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing.”
Easter offerings are derived from the tradition where the priests and priestesses would bring offerings to the pagan temples for Easter. They brough freshly-cut Spring flowers and candies to place on the altar of the idol they worshipped. They would also bake Hot Cross Buns, decorating them with crosses symbolizing the cross of Wotan, or some other pagan god; these crosses were not originally the cross of Jesus Christ. This is another instance where Satan counterfeited a pagan tradition that could later be passed off as “Christian” in a church seriously compromised by Syncretization. In fact, the first instance of Hot Cross Buns can be traced back to about 1,500 BC, to Cecrops, the Founder of Athens (Marquis, p. 18). Later pagans used not just the shape of a Pentalpha star, but also the Hot Cross Bun.
Another popular Easter offering were freshly made or purchased clothes. The priests would wear their best clothes, while the Vestal Virgins would wear newly-made white dresses. They would also wear headgear, like bonnets, while many would adorn themselves in garlands of Spring flowers. They would carry wicker baskets filled with foods and candies to offer to the pagan gods and goddesses.
Easter Sunrise Services were originated by the priest serving the Babylonian Ishtar to symbolically hasten the reincarnation of Ishtar/Easter. Once again, we see how Satan knew that Jesus’ rising from the grave would be discovered in the early sunrise hours, and that the Christian Church would want to hold Sunrise Services to celebrate.
Lent is purely pagan, and yet has been accepted by the Roman Catholic Church and apostate Christian churches as “Christian.” Lent is a commemoration of Tammuz’ death; the legend of his death says that he was killed by a wild boar when he was 40 years old. Therefore, Lent celebrates one day for each year of Tammuz’ life (Marquis, “America’s Occult Holidays”). Participants are to express their sorrow over Tammuz’ untimely death by weeping, fasting, and self chastisement. Lent was commemorated for exactly 40 days prior to the celebration of Ishtar/Esotre and other goddesses by the following cultures: Babylonians, Roman Catholics, Koordistan, Mexicans, Ancient Israel, and today- Liberal and apostate Protestant Churchs. We can see God’s anger over this commemoration of Lent in Ezekiel 8:14-18.
“Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord’s house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord’s house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose. Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.” ~ Ezekiel 8:14-18
In Ezekiel 9, he pronounces their judgment. We suggest you read it carefully, as God has stated that He will similarly punish any nation who does not “hear and obey” His commands (Jeremiah 12:17).
September 21/22-October 31 – Autumnal equinox- From September 21 through October 31, occultists believe the veil separating the earthly dimension from the demonic realm gets progressively thinner, with the thinnest night being October 31; this thinning of the separating veil makes it easier for the demonic realm to enter the earthly dimension. Thus, on Halloween, evil spirits, ghosts, witches, hobgoblins, black cats, fairies, and demons of all sorts were believed to be running amok across the land. They had to be back in their spiritual dimension before midnight, Halloween, for the separating veil would then get thicker. This is an occultic and Satanic belief.
This day, also known as All Hallows Eve as designated by the Catholic Church, is the Satanists highest day of human sacrifice. Halloween has been changed over the past 30 years in two important ways. First, children have been encouraged to participate by donning such inoffensive costumes as Barbie, Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman. Secondly, adult costuming and parties have reached a tremendous apex and has become a most macabre day of celebration.
Historically, Halloween is the deadliest holiday ever celebrated in human history. This Satanic night is dedicated to the Celtic Lord of the Dead, also symbolized by the Horned-god and the Stag-god. The Druids celebrated Samhain as a 3-day fire festival, building huge bonfires, thought to ward off demons that roamed around; Additionally, the fires provided the means by which the required human sacrifice would be presented to the sun god. In enormous wicker baskets, the priests caged both human and animal sacrifices which they then lowered into the flames. The priests would carefully watch the manner in which the victim died in order to predict whether the future held good or evil (Pagan Traditions of the Holidays”, p. 71).
Sweets & Trick or Treating
This pagan practice is over 2,000 years old. For the sake of their safety and well-being, people put outside their home sweets, the best mutton legs, vegatables, eggs, and poultry, honey and even wine, so the wandering evil spirits would consume them on their way back to the netherworld. Failure to “treat” these evil spirits might result in a curse being put on the home. The people literally believed that, when these spirits came to your door, they would trick you if you did not treat them.
“The American version of Halloween came from Ireland….The potato famine in 1840 brought thousands of immigrants from the Emerald Isle. With them came goblins, jack-o-lanterns, bonfires, apples, nuts, and pranks….The Irish are also responsible for bringing trick or treating to great popularity in America. In Ireland on October 31, peasants went from house to house to receive offerings to their Druid god, Muck Olla. This procession stopped at each house to tell the farmer his prosperity was due to the benevolence of Muck Olla….or else misfortune might befall the farmer and his crops. Few farmers risked any such displeasure of the pagan deity, so the procession returned home with eggs, butter, potatoes, and in some cases coins…..To the Irish farmers this was no joke; they greatly feared the Celtic god might destroy their homes and barns….Trick or treat is part of this pagan heritage.” ~ Pagan Traditions of the Holidays p.78-79
“People would also take burning wisps from the bonfire and wave them around to frighten the many evil spirits roaming the earth; in case the burning wisp alone would not work, revelers clothed themselves in the most hideous and terrifying costumes. These people believed that, if you dressed in a terrifying costume and went trooping around with the spirits all night, they would think you were one of them and would leave you alone.” ~ Halloween and Satanism, Phil Philips, p.26-27
Satan’s obsession with fire has produced human obsession with building huge bonfires. As we stated earlier, these bonfires were practical, in that they provided the means by which the priests sacrificed the human and animal sacrifices so crucial to Halloween.
“When the last fires died out, people would race each other down the hills shouting, “The Devil gets the last one down.”” ~ Philips, p. 27-28
Samhain (Halloween) was also the time to engage the Devil’s assistance in divining the future. Questions concerning marriage, luck, health, and the time of one’s death were most popular subjects of divination. In Scotland, young people assembled for games and pulled shoots out of the ground to ascertain which of them would marry during the coming year, and in what order the marriages should occur.
Witch’s Familiar Spirits
Owls, bats, cats and toads are an essential part of Halloween, and for a very good reason: they are known as “the witch’s familiars.” A divining familiar was the species of animal whose shape Satan would assume to aid the witch in divining the future. A witch would closely watch the animal’s movements – whether slow or fast – and she would see the direction in which the animal moved and the kinds of sounds it made, in order to foretell the length of life and/or an impending illness. Other “familiar spirit” shapes include hens, geese, small dogs, rats, butterflies, wasps, crickets, and snails. Witches considered these creatures to be demon-possessed and controlled. If you look closely at most Halloween decorations, you will see these animals, but now you know they represent demon possessed creatures (Pagan Traditions of Holidays, p.75-76).
Jack-O-Lantern and Trick-or-Treat
“Various names for Jack-O-Lantern were “Lantern Men’, ‘Hob-O-Langer’, and ‘Will-O-The-Wisp’. The ‘Lantern Men’ got their name from pale eerie lights that appeared over bogs and marshes in England. These ghostly lights, which bobbed along like a lantern in someone’s hand, were called ‘Corpse Candles’. Candles were said to be signals from the souls of men lost at sea” ~ Halloween and Satanism, Philips, p.33-34
“Celts often hollowed out a turnip and carved a grotesque face on it to fool demons. They carried such lanterns to light their way in the dark and to ward off evil spirits…While the turnip continues to be popular in Europe today, the pumpkin has replaced it in America. ‘Jack’ is a nickname for ‘John’, which is a common slang word meaning ‘man’. Jack-O-Lanterns literally means ‘man with a lantern’.” ~ Pagan Traditions of Holidays p.79-80
Druid Trick or Treat
“The Druids originated the practice of hollowing out the Jack-O-Lanterns and filling them with human fat. Whenever a raiding party came to a home to demand of the husband that someone inside be surrendered as a human sacrifice, they would light a Jack-O-Lantern filled with human fat; if the husband relented and provided one of his loved ones as a sacrifice, the Druid party would leave Jack-O-Lantern on the porch. This lantern would be tell the other raiding parties and the demonic host that this party had surrendered a human for sacrifice and that the remaining people in side were to be left alone. Guaranteeing that no one else in the house would be killed that night was the “Treat.” If the husband refused to surrender one of his loved ones, a “Trick” would be placed upon the house. The members of the raiding party would draw a large hexagram using human blood on the front door; they got the blood for the hexagram from a dead body they dragged around with them using a cabletow. The demonic host would be attracted to this hexagram and would invade the house, causing one or more of the inhabitants to either go insane or die from fright.” ~ America’s Occult Holidays p. 20
Biblical Forbidden Practices Especially Associated With Halloween
God lists Satanic practices that he absolutely forbids, on the pain of death. Every single one of them is associated with Halloween:
Enchantment– Act of influencing by charms and incantation using the practice of magical arts
- Witchcraft– Dealing with demonic spirits, using their prescribed methods, commonly called rituals and the ‘magic arts’. The Bible forbids it as in Galatians 5:19-20. Today, thanks to “Harry Potter” witchcraft is skyrocketing in popularity. TV Shows that depict witches are “Bewitched”, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”, “Charmed”, and the list goes on.
- Sorcery– Use of power gained from the prescribed rituals demanded by the demonic host. Once the witch or wizard performs the particular ritual correctly, the demonic host is required to provide the power to accomplish that action desired by the witch.
- Divination– Fortune telling and seeing into the future. God wants us to trust in Him and His power, and not to worry about tomorrow. Satan on the other hand loves to get people consumed by the idea that they can know what lies ahead of them.
- Wizardry– The art or practices of a wizard, sorcery. A wizard or witch is one skilled in the magic arts, a sorcerer.
- Necromancy– Communication with the dead. Specifically conjuring up the spirits of the dead for purposes of magically revealing the future or influencing the course of events (Ex. King Saul conjuring up the prophet Samuel). We are advised by scripture not to contact the dead for any reason.
- Charm– The practice of putting a spell on someone in order to change or control their mind and/or behavior. Wizards love to get their enemies ‘one on one’ because they can charm them through the use of ritual done before the meeting, and by the demonic host residing within him. Adolf Hitler followed this practice closely as he dealt with the leaders of Europe, Britain and Russia. British Prime Minister Chamberlain was totally charmed by Hitler as he sought to appease the German dictator in Munich in 1938; Chamberlain was so totally charmed by Hitler, he enthusiastically proclaimed after returning from Munich that he had achieved “peace in our time”. When dealing with a powerful member of Satanism, do not attempt to meet with him. Pray for them in Yeshua’s name.
- Stargazing or Astrology– Divination of the supposed influence of stars and other heavenly bodies upon human lives and the affairs of nations. Occultists literally order their lives according to Astrology and numerics. If you read a daily horiscope- you are involved in this forbidden astrology.
- Soothsaying– Foretelling events and prophesying through a spirit other than the Holy Spirit.
- Prognostication– To foretell from signs and symptoms, also prophesying without the Holy Spirit.
- Magic– Tapping into the power of the demonic realm through the use of prescribed ritual so that the action carried out is accomplished through demonic power.
Biblical Testimony Against These Practices
“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.” ~ Exodus 22:18
“Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times…….Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am theLord. Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.” ~ Leviticus 19:26, 30-31
“And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.” ~ Leviticus 20:6-7
“When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God. For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Lord thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.” ~ Deuteronomy 18:9-14
“Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the Lord.” ~ 2 Kings 23:24
“For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.” ~ 1 Samuel 15:23
“And they left all the commandments of the Lord their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal. And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.” ~ 2 Kings 17:16-17
“And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:” ~ Micah 5:12
“Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king; But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;” ~ Daniel 2:27-28
“Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.” ~ Isaiah 8:18-20
“Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;” ~ Isaiah 44:24-25
“But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.” ~ Acts 8:9-12
“And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour. And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,” ~ Acts 16:16-19
“And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds. Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver. So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.” ~ Acts 19:18-20
“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” ~ Galatians 5:19-21
“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” ~ Revelation 21:8
“Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” ~ Revelation 22:14-15
If you are a member of a church or organization that celebrates Christmas, Easter, Lent, Halloween, etc- please testify to them of the truth. Observing these worldly holidays according to the calendar of Satan is not a “good work”, rather it pays homage to Satan. We are called to be obedient to the Word of God found in the bible. God created a calendar from the beginning that can be found in the scriptures. He established Holy “Holidays”, the 7 feasts of scripture that have been disregarded by Christianity in favor of Satanic pagan holidays. We encourage you to study the “God’s Calendar” page of this website to begin to study the scriptures on this. Also we encourage you to protect your children from these influences, which have permeated TV, Movies, media, and even our education system. Turn to Yahweh, seek His counsel in His never changing word, repent, and separate from these pagan practices.
“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.” ~ Ephesians 5:6
Many Notes here from “The Dark History of the Vatican” Blog.